注册 | 忘记密码   open id
Messages in this topic - RSS

论坛首页 » 文学博客 » 关于队友

以文会友
5/17/2023

红叶
红叶
Administrator

You know what I realized while driving yesterday? Finding a reliable teammate is better than searching for a soulmate. People always say they're great team players, but what does that even mean? If you've played competitive sports on a team, you get it. You know how important it is to congratulate your partner on a good play and offer encouragement when you lose a point. And when you mess up, you take responsibility by saying, "My bad" and support your teammate when they are injured or under preforming by saying, "I got your back, just focus on your part." Unfortunately, some "bad teammates" out there have huge egos and love taking credit for everything good while blaming others for failures. You often identify those kinds of people in a team quickly and avoid playing with them. Why do we try to get into relationships with them in real life? Look for those who support, motivate, and uplift you, and stay away from toxic ones.

Rob.
16,may, 2023
0 固定链接
6/2/2023

红叶
红叶
Administrator

有的人,表演欲望太强,为了表演,哪管什么基本逻辑和人性。
0 固定链接
6/16/2023

红叶
红叶
Administrator

辛苦了哈。德华一天到晚忙于工作,忙于体育,喜欢快乐做事,如果有不周到的地方,敬请原谅。
德华属于从大学专业教师直接到加拿大,没有多少江湖经验,单纯而理想化,在高校社区曾经风生水起,但是在同乡会范围是个小白,不喜欢听背后聊别人的短处,我自己的不足之处,敬请海涵。
德华不喜欢预设别人的小九九或低端出发点,也许是幼稚,也许是非华人思维。但愿知我者同行。
[Rose]
0 固定链接

论坛首页 » 文学博客 » 关于队友