论坛首页 最近的话题 最近的帖子 搜索 faq  

注册 | 忘记密码   open id
|
3/9/2019

红叶
红叶
Administrator

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY (WARNING: THIS AGREEMENT WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, READ IT CAREFULLY)

Name of the Event: Sleep Panda 2019 Canada Chinese Universities Alumni Table Tennis Tournament
Name of the organizer: Canada Sichuan University Alumni Community
Date of Event: 23,30,31,March, 2019 Address: 1181 Denison Street, Markham On L3R 4B2

1.“Activities” includes but is not limited to sports, fitness, use of the facilities during the event. 2. I am aware that there are inherent and significant risks (“Risks”) associated with participation in the Activities. I am aware that those Risks include but are not limited to the potential for serious personal injury caused by any event or any condition of the facility or equipment or other participants and health risks. I understand the risks may be relative to my own state of fitness and health (physical, mental and emotional), and to the awareness, care and skill with which I conduct myself while participating in the Activities. 3. I freely accept and fully assume all responsibility for all Risks and possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my participation in Activities. I agree that although the Organization has taken steps to reduce the Risks and increase safety of the Activities, it is not possible for the Organization to make the Activities completely safe. I accept these Risks and agree to the terms of this waiver even if the Organization is found to be negligent or in breach of any duty or care or any obligation to me in my participation in Activities. 4. I confirm that I have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which I am participating in Activities. 5. In addition to consideration given to the Organization for my participation in Activities, I and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively my “Legal Representatives”), agree: · to waive all claims that I have or may have in the future against the Organization; · to release and forever discharge the Organization from all liability for all personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my participation in Activities due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence, breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake or error of judgement of the Organization; and · to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify the Organization from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs, demands including court costs and costs on a solicitor and client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with my, or my guests’ participation in Activities. 6. I agree that this waiver and all terms contained within are governed by the laws of the Province or territory in Canada in which the Activities are provided to me by the Organization. I hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that Province or Territory. Any litigation to enforce this waiver must be instituted in the Province or Territory in which the Activities are provided by the Organization. 7. I confirm that I have had sufficient time to read and understand each term in this waiver in its entirety, and have agreed to the terms freely and voluntarily. I understand that this waiver is binding on myself and my Legal Representatives.

Participant: ___________________ Participant____________________ Participant: ___________________ Participant____________________

Participant:____________ _______ Participant: ___________________Participant: ___________________ Participant____________________

Participant(Captain): ____________________ Date: ___________________ Witness ___________________

University:
0 固定链接
|