论坛首页 » 养儿育女 » 女儿的日记

可怜天下父母心
|
7/15/2014

小美女
小美女

女儿的日记
来源: 香草儿

小学的时候,每天课前老师要求孩子们写日记,大约五至十分钟,没有要求写什么,让孩子们随意发挥。通常我们也只有学期末女儿把日记本拿回家时,才能看到这学期她写了些什么。下面这两篇是大女儿三年级写的,当时看了,让我们忍俊不禁,也真佩服她的想象力。

(一) All the money in the world 全世界所有的钱

If I had all the money in the world, I would wonder how I got that much. If I did have all the money in the world, I would share with everybody because I have all the money in the world, but they would not. If I have all the money in the world, I would spend some on a homogeneous house. Then I would invite all of my relatives to come and live there with my family. I would give it to my parents to pay for my sister's college and mine. Also, I do not think I am old enough to get that much money or handle it, because someone would want to steal it and I do not know how to get a bank account. I would NEVER want ALL the money in the world.
(Plus, if I got all the money in the world, they would get suspicious).

(二) If I Grew as Tall as a Tree 如果我长到跟树一样高

If I grew as tall as a tree, I would wonder if I was a short tree or a tall one. If I was a short one, I would be very good at hide-and-seek. ( I would rather be a short one.) If I was a tall one, I wouldn't exactly fit in my house and I would be able to see very far depending on where my head would be.
edited by francis on 7/15/2014
0 固定链接
|

论坛首页 » 养儿育女 » 女儿的日记